Can You Die From Bed Bugs Bites?
Have you ever experienced bed bug bites? How did you cure? Yes, bed bug bites are common. But, they can be life-threatening in some cases. Bed bugs are often found in feet of the bed, crevices, and corners of furniture. They feed on human blood. So, they are a great threat to human health. Can You Die From Bedbugs Bites? Or Can you fall sick of the BedBugs Bites?
Usually, bed bugs bites are not serious enough to cause but Bedbugs can be fatal sometimes. However, there are cases when the bites have to lead to serious allergic reactions or infections. If not treated on time, and if allowed to spread sufficiently, death may result. This is especially true in the case of those suffering from breathing problems, particularly asthma. Answering the question Can you die from bedbugs bites?
Keeping in mind that bed bugs, aggravate asthma, and an asthma attack can lead to death, bed bugs are potentially fatal.
This is complicated by the fact that the respiratory system may continue to be affected by it, for a long time, after bugs have been removed. In very serious cases, over a long time, iron deficiency in the blood may also occur. Insomnia, or lack of sleep, and the resultant inability to concentrate, itself may lead to accidents.
Therefore, to conclude, contrary to popular belief, bed bugs are a common household problem. This, however, does not take away from the fact that they are incredibly hard to spot as they are confused with mosquitoes, and may lead to many health problems, ranging from itchy spots, respiratory problems, swelling, insomnia and in few cases even death. It is thus important to be aware and attentive to these small but dangerous pests and to get rid of them as soon as possible. You can further know How To Avoid Bedbugs Naturally.
They multiply rapidly as their rate of reproduction is very high. They can be an epidemic and infect your house completely if neglected. So, know here the symptoms of bed bug bites, prevention, and emergency care.
How to Identify the Bed Bug Bites & Are Bed Bugs Bite Deadly:-
- Bites are the most common sign that you can feel after bitten by bugs and the answer to the question “Are bed bugs bite deadly” is yes. And to find the signs of a bed bug bite you can see if you are feeling bitten by bugs and there is a tingling sensation around the bite area. But, there are more clear indications, that can ensure you are a victim of a bed bug bite.
– Check for blood spots found on bed-sheets.
– Presence of bed bug skeletons or a dead body.
– You will find bed bugs on more exposed parts of the body. So, be careful when you find bites on hands, neck, face, shoulders, legs, and arms.
– Mostly, bed bugs bite during sleep.
– They will appear as bumps with red swollen surroundings.
– They can appear like burn areas too, where you will feel stinging sensations.
– Bites normally look like small, flat or raised areas that become inflamed, itchy, red or blistered.
– They will not appear immediately after the bite, but, take a few days to begin the symptoms.
– It is not necessary that you will have the same experience as your friends or family members have. Different people react differently to these bed bug bites.
– You may develop further infections in the area if left untreated.
- This may elope your mind with different sort of bad thoughts like are bedbugs bites deadly, can bed bugs bite to kill you, are bedbugs bite really harmful or are insects bites harmful and so on.. well there are numerous questions like this but I have answers to all of this.
Can You Die From Bedbugs Bites?
Bedbugs are parasites that survive on your blood. So, they inject anti-coagulant along with their saliva. The reaction of different people to this site may vary according to their reaction to anticoagulation. It also determines the size of the bug’s bite. So, if you are very sensitive, you can feel enormous problems due to their bites. You are also likely to develop further infections. If you are bitten for the first time, you are more likely to face its severity. Can Bedbugs be Fatal?
Why are Bed Bugs so Dangerous or Are Bedbugs Bites Harmful?
- A healthy bug hatches hundreds of eggs in her small life-span of 3-4 days. They, keep multiplying, so, it results in infestations. It makes the situation more critical. Unless you free your house completely from these bugs, you or your family members are prone to bug bite risks. They stick to any corner and cloth. So, removing them completely is really a tough task.
– Getting rid of them becomes a challenge if the weather is moist. If you have a haphazard setting of your room, scattered furniture, old items, and filthy bed-sheets, you certainly need fumigation of the house for cleaning them.
Are bed bugs transferable?
– Yes, you can transfer bed bugs from office, hotels, gym or stores. They can reach your bed and then multiply soon. So, keep yourself away from any such place which you find unclean.
When you need emergency care for Bed Bugs Bite?
- Bed bug bites may be fatal too. It depends on the individual body and sensitivity. Here are the symptoms that tell you to need urgent medical care:
– Fever, severe pain and hoarseness of throat.
– Further infection on the affected area.
– Enlarged bitten area which is increasing in size.
– A headache or intolerant sensation on the body.
– The bitten part is not healing even after primary medications.
Can you prevent Bed Bugs Bites on own?
– Yes, preventing bed bug bites is quite easy. You can keep the bed free from the filth that can give them a grooming ground.
– Use traps to catch them and other smaller bugs that may have developed.
– Regularly fumigating your house can help you get rid of them.
– You can also spray pesticides to avoid any occurrence of bed bugs.
– Cleanliness is the key to safety from bed bug bites.
– Call your local pest control experts for emergency needs
Risks Associated With Bed Bug Bite Infections
In the initial stage, the bitten area itches severely. Ignorant of the main reason, you may tend to itch or scratch it. It can cause swelling and bleeding. If you are already allergic to certain conditions or have weak immunity, you are more likely to respond negatively to the problem. Later, more dust and exposure can increase the size of the wound.
It may also develop in life-threatening infection if the infection enters to the blood.
So, the proper precautions should be taken. You should visit nearby medical centers or consult your doctor for immediate advice.
Don’ts in Case of Bed Bugs:-
1. Never ever buy unregistered insecticide or pesticides spray.
2. Using or applying for medicines you are not aware of can cause further damage to your health. So, in case of infection occur, consult a doctor or emergency medical care.
3. Don’t panic. Panicking may cause accidents and wrong steps.
4. Don’t neglect the elderly and children bear the burden of bed bugs infestation.
Few of the latest Bedbugs hits have been discovered lately by Theguardian.com where the UK has been badly hit by bedbugs.